Get Back to Nature with EUNORAU
We oﬀer electric bikes that make the chances of going further, exploring more, seeing more, moving more, and being free possible.
These make the EUNORAU E-TORQUE the best in its class.
350W/500W Rear-Mounted Motor
A BAFANG hub motor in the rear wheel can crank out a continuous 350 watts of power with the ability to ratchet things up to over 500 peak watts of power for hill climbs and quicker acceleration. This motor has 60 Newton meters of torque.
Removable Lithium-Ion Battery
This removable battery system is a game changer that offers unmatched convenience when re-charging. With a simple twist of a key, you can take out the battery and put it to charge.
Torque Sensor in Bottom Bracket
The E-TORQUE uses a hall-effect sensor to measure the magnetic field surrounding the central shaft between the cranks. Having a very precise and localized reporting system gives a very natural and fast delivery of power, and also protects the components from external wear or abuse.
Our suspension fork features 50mm of travel, compression adjustment. Absorbing a lot of jarring bumps and shocks on rugged routes, the fork helps maintain your energy, helping you focus on riding better and faster.
C3 LCD Display
This LCD display delivers necessary information for riders: battery life, riding speed, milage, pedal assist level ect. With waterproof connectors, the display is an important tool that defines an great electric bike – keeping track of essential factors that are valueable to know when cycling.
TEKTRO 160MM Disc Brakes
These brakes are sensitive, but provide efficient and ample force when braking. When riding in harsh conditions; they are swift, and can be relied upon to ensure your safety.
6V-60V LED Headlight
Light the path with the front light powered by the bike's battery. It can be turned on/off on the handlebar control pad.The headlight is bright enough to make night driving much safer and more enjoyable.
Rack and Fenders
These fenders come in great use. They will keep your bike clean, come with an integrated taillight, and if you ever need to carry some extra gear, don’t worry— just strap on the rear rack and make your way!
Equipped with an adjustable 300 mm maximum length telescoping seat post, riders who are between 5’1-6’2 tall are able to cruise comfortably in the VELO Saddle — a seat that is included with the seat post with great support for all riders.
- Battery: 36V12.5Ah/48V16Ah
- Range: 40-50 miles
- Motor: 36V350W (500W Peak) /48V500W Bafang hub motor with 60 N.m torque
- Total Payload Capacity: 350 lbs
- Recommended Rider Heights: 5'6" ~ 6'2"
- Maximum Speed: 20MPH/32KPH
- Charger: US standard 2.0 A smart charger
- Controller: 36V/48V
- Display: C3 LCD display
- Weight: 56lbs/26kg
- Pedal Assist Intelligent: 0~5 level pedal assist
- Box Dimensions: (cm) 146 L x 27 W x 88 H
- Tires: CHAOYANG city tires 26" x 2.0"
- Brake lever: Promax disc brakes lever
- Rear Light: Integration taillight
- Front Light: Integrated LED light
- Brake Rotor: Promax 160MM disc brakes
- Frame: Aluminum alloy 6061
- Crank: 170mm forged alloy
- Freewheel: Shimano 14-28T
- Handlebar: Adjustable stem for comfort - Matte Black
- Front Fork: NEX-DS 50mm Travel
- Torque Sensor: Precise hall-effect sensor
- Pedal: High-Quality metal pedals with reflector
- Shifter: Shimano 7 speed gear shift system
- Saddle: Comfort saddle, Height to Ground 33.0"-39.4"
- Tool: Included
- Chainring: 44T chain-wheel crank
- Rims: 26inch black alloy
- Throttle: Thumb throttle