Estimated Delivery:Jun 13 - Jun 17
Free Shipping: On all orders over $100
"One of the cheapest electric gravel or road e-bikes"
The 60Nm rating of the motor is a better gauge of true performance since torque figures are not regulated. At 60Nm, it has higher than average performance compared to most other electric road bikes.
The drive system uses both a torque sensor and a cadence sensor that measures wheel speed 104 times per rotation.
Torque Sensor / Mid Motor / 40 Miles Range
Why EUNORAU D6 is #1 Road e-bike for Commuters right now?
Fully equipped with MID-DRIVEN MOTOR, TORQUE SENSOR, SMART DISPLAY, 75KM RANGE, ROMOVABLE HIDDEN BATTERY...
EUNORAU D6 delivers outstanding endurance and stability for a road bike. Its comfort doesn’t sacrifice its performance; road-smoothing tech for longer rides with less fatigue; aerodynamic tubes that cut through the wind for added free speed, and much more.
Mid Motor & Torque Sensor
This is the first commuter e-bike to incorporate a mid-motor and a torque sensor in it’s design. Having these will make your riding experience more exciting, letting you travel further, and allow you to go faster in comparison to the average road bicycle.
Removable Lithium-Ion Battery
This removable battery system is a game changer that offers unmatched convenience when re-charging. With a simple twist of a key, you can take out the battery and put it to charge.
This display has a dark background and bright numerics and is easy to read even in direct sunlight. With waterproof connectors, it displays battery life, speed and distance, and has push mode - a feature to use in the circumstance of pushing the bike uphill.
In addition to the Intellegent LCD Display comes an "EUNORAU GO" APP where you can sync information. It holds useful smart functions: calorie tracking, trip records, social networking and OTA updates.
The flat handle bar makes steering much easier, and more accurate, even with a lower price
It’s easy to adjust to your preferred speed with the combination of the pedal-assist system. The system is simple and stress free – helping you take more control over your ride for a leisurely commute.
These brakes are sensitive, but provide efficient and ample force when braking. When riding in harsh conditions; they are swift, and can be relied upon to ensure your safety.
Every fancy-memory of riding should have one comfortable saddle, Must-have makes your long-trip riding with less fatigue, more enjoyment
Lots of road riders have a preference for 700*35C cyclocross tyre, due to its a better grip on most terrains, smoothness, comfort, and fast rolling. When doing long-distance riding, energy-savings add up.
I've just received my bike in Switzerland. It's an amazing bike. I got before the Eunorau Attack. I prefer the D6 for my type of ride. You make an amazing bike fun light and please to travel with. I'm happy to find a solution to have it also in my country.
- You have made a great choice with Eunorau. Thank you!'
Best bike I ever ridden! Whatâ€™s more can I tell?
- You have chosen wisely with Eunorau. Thank you!'
We made 140km already and love our bike!
- Thank your for choosing Eunorau'
First the bike came at a very good time, I came home from the hospital, pneumonia and Covid, to find the big box. It has raised my sprits and DOCTOR MOM has let me ride the D6.
- You have chosen wisely with Eunorau. Thank you!''
Very pleased with the bike so far. Thank you!
- We appreciate your review, thank you!'
- Battery: 36V10Ah Samsung Cells
- Range: 35-40 miles / 50-75 km
- Motor: 36V/250W torque sensor mid-drive motor with 65 N.m torque
- Total Payload Capacity: 265 lbs / 120 kgs
- Recommended Rider Heights: 5'5" ~ 6'4"
- Maximum Speed: 20 MPH (32 KMH)
- Charger: US standard 2.0 A smart charger
- Controller: 36V
- Display: Smart BC281 LCD display W/App sync
- Weight: 40 lbs (18 kgs)
- Pedal Assist Intelligent: 0~5 level pedal assist
- Box Dimensions: (cm) 144L x 28W x 87H
- Tires: Innova 700*35C cyclocross tires
- Brakes: Mechanic Disc Brakes
- Brake lever: Tektro brake lever with motor cutoff switch
- Brake Rotor: Tektro 160MM front and rear
- Rear Light: No
- Shifter: Shimano 9-speed gear shift system
- Throttle: No
- Torque sensor: Precise hall-effect sensor
- Crank: 170mm forged alloy
- Cassette: Shimano KCSHG 11-32T
- Frame: Aluminum alloy 6061
- Pedal: High-Quality aluminum pedals
- Front Light: No
- Handlebar: Commuter version,flat bar:680mm long
- Saddle: Comfort saddle, Height to Ground 32"-39"CM (19") / 36"-43" (23")
- Tool: Included
- Chainring: 38T chain-wheel crank
- Rims: 700C black alloy
- Spokes: Stainless steel
Shipping cost is based on weight. Just add products to your cart and use the Shipping Calculator to see the shipping price.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase. Items can be returned or exchanged within 30 days of delivery.